How it is work
The quick answer is "anyone who wants a job with some kind of flexibility - a remote, telecommuting, part-time, freelance, or flextime job". With over 1800+ career categories and jobs ranging from entry-level to executive, freelance to full-time, we really do offer something for almost anyone!
Specifically, Manigenie is a fantastic resource for:
- People interested in working from home or remotely some, or all, of the time.
- Anyone looking for a career-oriented part-time job (on-site or remote).
- Freelancers looking for more clients and projects.
- Anyone looking for flexible or alternative schedules.
- Parents wanting to be more flexible for their kids and families.
- Someone looking for a second job or supplemental income that utilizes their skills and education in a professional way.
- People who live in rural or local areas where they can’t find a job in their career field without having to move.
- People with physical or health issues wanting/needing to find flexible work or remote jobs to suit their needs.
- Caretakers of loved ones with health issues, for the same reasons as above.
- Retirees looking to stay professionally active and to earn some income.
- Military spouses who need the flexibility to work from anywhere, in case their spouses are re-stationed.
- Competitive athletes wanting a professional job that will fit around their training and competition schedules.
- And anyone else who would appreciate a job that better fits with their life, not a life that fits with their job!
- Connect and hire Peeps to get started.
- On Demand Services Unlike other websites that force you to post a description and wait for a response, ServiceScape projects can be set up and paid for in just a couple of steps. There is no waiting for bids or for contest submissions. Except in the case of custom projects, all aspects of project creation have been predefined and integrated into our system. All you have to do is just submit your project when you are ready, and the professional will start working on it immediately.
- What Makes Us The Best
- Finding your professional is only a few clicks away.
- The purchasing process is hassle-free.
- Communication is open and easy.
- Service delivery is on time and on target with what you want.
- Modify a Project Did you make a mistake while submitting your project? Maybe you want to change something after thinking more about it. With ServiceScape, you can modify most aspects of your project before and after project delivery. To modify a project. Some things can't be changed depending on the situation (for instance, you cannot change the price and due date after the final version is delivered) but everything that can be changed will be available to you.
- Cancel a ProjectDo you need to cancel and refund your project? Maybe things aren't working out the way you wanted them to or your situation has changed and you don't need the work. To request cancellation for a non-completed project, all you need to do is click on the project and click on the "Cancel" button. If your professional has not started your project, the project will be cancelled right away and any payment method you used will be refunded. If the project is in process, the professional must also agree to the cancellation request. Even though ServiceScape will submit your payment refund as soon as the project is cancelled, refunds are typically transferred by your payment processor within 2 to 5 business days, so please be patient. If you want to cancel a completed project, you should either contact the professional whom you hired or contact ServiceScape regarding the issue. We will do our best to investigate the problem you encountered and provide a full refund if necessary.